Many times we liked a video on Facebook so much that we want to download that. But Facebook does not give direct access to save such videos on your computer. So to download videos from Facebook you have to use some external video downloader.
There are many video downloaders available for free. Many of them serve the purpose, so you can use any of them.
Internet Download Manager:
The Internet download manager allows you to download videos from any website. The download button will automatically come under the video, once the IDM is installed and integrated with your browser.
- Go to the Internet Download Manager website https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/
- Download the IDM
- After completion of the download, install IDM on your computer
- Open the browser i.e. for Google Chrome, Go to extensions
- Enable IDM extension
- Allow the extension to get URLs
- Restart the browser
- Now, when you open any video on Facebook, you will get an IDM download button with it
- Download any video from there.
There are many other ways to download Facebook videos. You can check any of the following:
Open any of them and follow the given instructions.
Also, Read How to delete Google Account: How to Delete Google Account?