To upload a video on Youtube one must have a Youtube Channel. Secondly, the video must be available in the formats that Youtube Support. Being the world’s largest video platform usually it supports almost all the famous video formats. You can upload in MOV, MPEG4, MP4, AVI, WMV, MPEG-PS, FLV, 3GPP, WebM, DNxHR, etc. To upload video follow these steps:
- Sign in to the Youtube channel
- Click on the video icon located at the top right corner of the window, next to the user icon.
- Upload videos by clicking on the Upload buttons.
- Select video you want to upload
- You can also select the privacy settings for the video
- Add a title (To get more views, add SEO friendly title)
- Add a description of the content. Note that this description will tell people about the video. So add description carefully.
- Add popular tags related to the video.
- Add final touches with Youtube built-in tools.
- Share it with other people. Although it will organically go to your subscribers and other people. But still, you can share it with people on other social networks, family members, and friends.
YouTube provides many editing options that are builtin. They provide a range of free audio, fading, and editing solutions. Moreover, the platform covers billions of users and provides everything from education to entertainment, from sports to learning, religion to space and skills, etc.
Enjoy your time upload a video on YouTube.
Also Read: https://thelogicalworld.com/how-much-does-youtube-pay/