Every content creator prefers to have a YouTube channel. This is because of billions of people that use YouTube for entertainment, studies, and skill learning. Almost one-third of internet users are on YouTube. Every day people watch YouTube for millions of hours. The businesses are actively using Youtube for many reasons. As more and more people coming to this channel they are looking the ways to create a Youtube channel for their content.
Creating a YouTube Channel:
You can watch and share YouTube videos by having a Google account but can not put your own content. For this, you need to have your YouTube account. Follow the following steps:
- First of all sign in to YouTube by clicking Sign In at the top right corner.
- Secondly, logged in by the google account you want to associate with your channel
- Create your channel by clicking your profile icon on the top right corner of the screen and then click “Create a Channel”
- Then select an option between personal or business channels. You can use the same name as on your google account or select any other business or custom name.
- Next name your channel on YouTube.
- Accept the terms and conditions of YouTube.
- Further, add a profile and cover picture. Also, add a description and other channel links
Congratulations you have created your YouTube channel.
Now you can add you content without compromising the YouTube policies. Remember the platform provides opportunities and allow to work within some limits as per terms and conditions.
To grow on YouTube and to get Google Adsense approved, one has to be regular and get views and subscriptions.