Before coming to the final decision of deleting your Instagram account you must be aware of the fact that you will no longer have access to your photos and videos on Insta Account. Moreover, you will not be able to sign in again to that account and cannot use that same username again. So if you are in doubt, it is advised to select temporarily disable your account. To delete Instagram account follow these steps:
Deleting Instagram Account:
Instagram itself will not delete the account for you. Instead, you need to log in before putting a request for permanent deletion.
- Use a mobile browser or a computer to go to Delete Your Account page. The account cannot be deleted from Insta App.
- If you are not logged in from the browser, you will be asked to sign in.
- Select the reason for deleting the account. You cannot proceed without it.
- Reenter the password at this stage.
- Click on the button below Permanently Delete My Account.
To delete a different account log out from this account and sign in from the account you want to delete and follow the above-mentioned directions.
It will take a time span of thirty days after which your account will be permanently deleted. You will no longer access or retrieve data from the deleted account. So be careful.
Instagram on backend start deleting data which may take 90 days. But during these days nobody including you can have access to it.
Hope so this article will be useful for the required information. It is advised again to make sure and think twice before deleting any of your Instagram accounts.
People usually do not delete their social media accounts because of their data and social network. But sometimes there is a need to get rid of unused or closed accounts.
Also Read: https://thelogicalworld.com/how-to-delete-google-account/