Pakistan has some of the top business schools. These schools or universities are producing top class business graduates in the world. Moreover, the alumni of those schools are serving in top-class positions all over the world. That’s why the graduates coming out of these schools have better market value. Furthermore, job finding for them is relatively easy.
If you are in the situation of selecting a business school for further studies of BBA, MBA, economics, etc, you should have the knowledge of the best business schools in Pakistan. Get insight from this article.
The top 10 business schools in Pakistan are:
- LUMS University, Lahore
- IBA, Karachi
- Karachi School of Business Leadership KSBL
- Lahore School of Economics, LSE, Lahore
- Institute of Business Management IoBM, Karachi
- SZABIST, Karachi
- Institute of Business and Technology, Karachi
- Institute of Management Sciences, IMS Peshawar
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Iqra University IU, Karachi
Importantly, this ranking is based on factors. Above all quality assurance, teaching quality, research publications, social integration, community development, etc are the top factors.